Tuesday 15 March 2016

Red Pepper Bistro, Strathfield

Red Pepper Bistro in Strathfield offers up some delicious Korean Fried Chicken. I've been here once based on a recommendation of a friend who absolutely loves Fried Korean Chicken.


I come back to Red Pepper Bistro after seriously craving Korean Fried Chicken.  It's located within the RSL at Strathfield which feels like a cafeteria and is a short stroll from the Station.

I order a corona in anticipation of the crunchy, tasty chicken. I order a half portion of Original Korean Fried Chicken ($16, above) which is just chicken perfection. The skin is nice and crunchy. A definite recommend! The corona just makes the flavour combination perfecto.

Some other options that I wanted to order hadn't been delivered that day so I also chose the Soy Sauce Gang Jung Chicken ($17, below). The skin is sticky, flavour full and easy to eat. The flavour is a sticky soy that is mildly spicy. I'd also recommend this dish. 


To round out the meal, I also order the noodles with the full trimmings of cucumber, carrot, lettuce, cabbage and eggs. It accompanied with a mild sweet chili sauce. This dish provides a different texture and cuts through the fried chicken so I'd also recommend this dish ($30, below). There is also a few sides that accompany this if you purchase items from the non fried chicken meal.

I had a great time and I'll be back. It's a nice location to share a meal with friends.


Prices: $25 per person

Location: 4A Lyons Rd, Strathfield

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 7/10



Red Pepper Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment